16.8.10

Sadness in The Air



 A friend of mine who has the gift of foreseeing certain future events sent me a poem earlier today. I thought I would just share it here.  

THERE IS SADNESS IN THE AIR

There is sadness in the air,
It came again TODAY.
Is it from me, inside me, or is it from
OUT THERE?

A Vision:
Of an old woman,
wailing and crying,
amidst the fallen white rubbles of buildings.
Hopeless hands beating bloodied chests
tears flowing unceasingly.
Injured people are groaning from within
While some lay STILL
and breathless.

Sirens blaring from afar,
Drowning the fears of loss and sadness.
People digging for the living,
Whilst from a-distant,
A silent rumble in the earth
Continues to seek
Ever more new victims.

Aug 16, 2010

Anyone feeling the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails