26.4.11

Caption - Have you 'herd'?

I'm truly amazed with the captions received last week. 
I enjoy them very much and I hope you do too.


Rosie :  Have you "Herd" that there's a queue forming for jumping over the moon?
(Rosie, I'm borrowing your idea for the title.)

Rainfield : Oh wait!!! Nancy is not yet here.
(Rainfield, Nancy is here; the second one from the right. Yeah, her face can't be seen.)

Milka : 1 Malaysia. 
(Captions was suggested by Milka's little girl. I wonder if she saw multiple races?)

Kala : Moo do you think you're looking at?!


"And if you look to our left, you'll see a perfect example of the American tourist with an iPhone!"

"It's very nice, but we really were looking for something closer to town, not the range.

One : That's the Calfetaria, over on the left.


Blogging from Bolivia


This week, I'm posting 2 photos. 
For those who don't speak toad language, hopefully you speak snail language.
Do let me know what they are saying.
Selected captions would be posted with a link to your blog next week.


Camera Critters

29 comments:

  1. I just saw that title appear on my dashboard and wondered if the blog post would be from you.

    1.Oh go on I know you just want to kiss me..........

    2.Snail mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Maybe this will turn me into a prince?

    2. Mind the Gap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. Don't you wish we were slugs sometimes ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I hate that you ask me to write something again!!"

    "....."

    "I won't translate the toad language next time!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Darn shell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha your dog with the toad pic is fantastic! Look at the dog's eye, so cute! Nice one, One!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think we see eye to eye on this one.


    Shell we meet again?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, ha...

    Size doesn't matter.

    But it's going to take me ages to get to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm laughing too hard from the cow comments to think straight on the next two...I'll just sit this out and enjoy the ride....do post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can either slug it out right here or you can shell out the money you owe me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't care how long you stare at me, I ain't kissing you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny! I missed the cow post- how udderly forgetful of me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't care what you say I'm not kissing you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1). You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your hansome Prince ... so come on, kiss me!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Exquisite shots!!
    Great macro of the dog and those cows look like they are very pleased being photographed!

    Glad we got to see these!

    Loving your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Hi, there! Handsome!"

    "I told you that you should go on a diet!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Hey! Do you want to hear a bit of gossip?"

    "And what about you? Why did they send you down?"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now i know why you said i've been quiet lately. But i know i posted a comment on those cows! Now i cant think of anymore captions after reading all their comments. That's the prize for being late! I love the photo of the frog and Clifford esp the way he looked at the frog! Now i think of something for 2: What took you so long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now listen here Pup, I really am a Prince!
    : )
    This is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Oh come on dog, Donkey fell in love with Dragon on Shrek...you could at least give us a chance!"

    Cute shot btw!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful shots - so unusual. That dog is saying: Hope I don't croak!

    Frog is saying: Come on! Just one kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are awesome! I love, love, love the puppy shot. Thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats! Your photo was picked for the top five for Fabulous Friday. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't have any suggestions...will have to think about it. How did you get the toad and dog to stay put?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails